Sunday 19 April 2020

Distractions pt13 - Paint

Oh hey, I completely lost track of the days over Easter. Ooops.

My sewing space still looks like a mass of cables and builders' tea. But we make progress. We have paint on some walls and ceilings. We have the beginnings of a bathroom, and we have a new water connection!


I'm busy trying to draft blog posts and shoot my backlog of projects - there is a big stack of finished projects in my sewing space which I have tactically removed from the clean/dry laundry pile - to prevent me wearing them again. I was hoping to get them all photographed a few days ago on the mannequin (because I didn't want to be in front of the camera that day) and unfortunately the first three projects I selected didn't fit on the mannequin. So, they're waiting for the right moment again.

K

1 comment: