I'll be following this series with a delightful new cider every week. No guarantees of live tweets or social media activity. Largely because I don't watch it live, I'm not that keen on getting slaughtered on a Monday night and I'll be in Japan for part of the series.
Here are the rules,
Take a swig every time any of the following happen:
- Needlessly saucy comments about Patrick Grant
- Someone cries
- Someone mentions GBBO
- Something is sewn on inside out/backwards/upside down/burnt by the iron
- A walking foot appears on screen
- Contestant mentions their handmade wedding dress
- Contestant is using an indie pattern (name it)
- Contestant is using a recognisable fabric print (name the brand/supplier)
- Contestant has grossly misunderstood the brief
- Judges offer heroically diplomatic criticism
- Unsuccessful/dodgy application of electronics/"wearable tech"