Sunday 23 February 2020

Distractions pt6 - Sewing Patterns

The first few years after I started sewing, I got hooked on Lladybird's blog posts where she would critique the latest season of Vogue releases. This was always a lot of fun and I loved her snark at the brand while it seemed to go through a phase of questionable design choices and bonkers photography. It also made me aware that quarterly pattern releases were A Thing. So now I browse the new collections periodically.

Whenever a new set of patterns comes out there is a delay before they reach the UK (it took nearly a year before V1951 appeared here). I fell in love with 2 recent releases.

V1645

V1672
I have the fabric to make them up, but one will be part of a wedding outfit on May. It depends whether I have enough brain space for the difficult pattern, or if I fall back on the simpler one. I can't wait to make these.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment