Friday 5 February 2021

Distractions pt22 - The Important Box

Behold The Important Box. It is a box of items I sorted and kept together as "important" but "not urgent" when we first moved in to the previous house. This was a box filled with things I was supposed to deal with between August and December 2016. It is a box I accidentally put (irretrievably) under the stairs. It is a box which, in June 2020, I decided to open and inspect before moving to the current house.


I took one look inside, immediately chickened out, and taped it back up. I moved it and "safely" stored it in one of our many box piles in the new house.

Finally now, in winter 2020/21, let's take a look at the treasures inside...

Souvenir fabric from my first Japan trip (a gift for Mammafairy)

Many, many post-its

The mug in which we keep our earplugs

A Punt & Dennis VHS 


Old project lists

Truly this was sacred treasure...

In other news, our central heating sprang a leak and all of my sewing corner has been shovelled back into Ikea bags to allow some contractors a look under the floorboards *sigh* I am also in the middle of making a new batch of face coverings and so my sewjo has gone into full hibernation. It is frustrating but I need to wait for it to pass.

K x


2 comments:

  1. I understand. Those face masks are an OLD project. Been there, done that,what, more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete