Saturday 16 January 2021

More weekend Projects

Hi there, 

Just another quick update for you from my most recent sewing weekender. I can't even remember when this was. 

I made a full-length pair of leggings from the remaining supplex in my stash. You may remember I bought this supplex from Zenith and Quasar, and while it is is very nice quality it only ever comes in 1-yard cuts. If I want a full-length pair of leggings I need to piece the pattern somehow. I've done it once at the ankles and once at hip level. I think I prefer hip level, but since I don't have any more supplex in my stash I may look to buy it from a new source that can do multiple yardage on the same cut. 

I also made a starry PJ set using some star print jersey from Stoff & Stil (Made-It Patterns Strip Tee) and some leftover glow in the dark star jersey from Empress Mills (Butterick 5432). The snazzy PJ cord is from Albstoffe. The brand seems a bit expensive,  but I don't know where else to find interesting good quality PJ cord or cuffing/ribbing.



That's it

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment